“It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters,” -Amit Ray.
I am convinced that in order to live with your highest purpose, you have to live without fear. Many of us live in fear of everything, fear of rejection, fear of failure, fear of death, fear of eternity etc. Fear hinder us from pursuing a greater mission and making a difference.
HERE ARE FIVE STEPS TO HELP YOU PURSUE A GREAT MISSION AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
- Build some sort of passive income: This is not a requirement but it is highly recommended. Having some sort of passive income will allow you to have the freedom to pursue your mission without the fear of survival. When you have enough passive income to live a minimalistic lifestyle, then you should start pursuing a mission. You do not need to pursue frivolous items, just enough to live a good life.
- What’s your biggest pain?: This is a fantastic mechanism to finding a mission. We all have some sort of pain in our hearts. Chances are if you have a particular pain, there are others experiencing that same pain. If the pain is big enough for you then it is certainly big enough for others. Looking for ways to alleviate this pain or minimize the impact to others and the world could be your mission.
- Find your story: What if money was not an issue, what will you do with your life? A lot of people will say, absolutely nothing. Some people will say they will travel. These things are all good things to do but they cannot fulfill you for life. Even billionaires look for things to do other than traveling and partying. Life is about accomplishments. When you find your story, then you can find what you would love to do if money was not an issue.
- Start something that matters: Before pursuing a mission, ask yourself, does this matter to the world? How many people can this help? What will be the impact to people’s lives? Would my actions have mattered after I am long gone from this earth?
- Give, Give, Give: Focus on giving not receiving. When your focus is giving, making a change, impacting lives, then money comes along with that because for the most part, money is often a derivative of how many lives you have impacted. More importantly, when you are focused on giving, you cannot lose, and you cannot fail.
Bonus: My big why for business is to: Provide for my family, Impact my community and Leave a legacy.
I would like to thank those who have purchased my newly released book “Success Made Simple” for their support. This book is packed with practical steps you can take to start attaining success today. Please pick up your copy today on http://amzn.to/2dpwvDY or for an autographed copy, go to www.victorlofinmakin.com/store
At your service,
2016 Top 20 Under 40 Realtor
Tarl Anderson Properties